A new version of the wi-fi rabbit Nabaztag is here. It is strangely called Nabaztag/tag. I do not want to even think of what the 3rd edition will be called, Nabaztag/tag/tag...
The original Nabaztag came from France to the US in April.
The new always on bunny learned the following new tricks:
- Voice Activation – Talk to your Nabaztag/tag or give him orders.
- Voice Messages - Leave messages for yourself or a friend; engage in rabbit to rabbit conversation!
- Ambient Noise Detection - By analyzing the sound in the room, the Nabaztag/tag can tell if anyone is around.
- Limitless Talk Capabilities – No longer bound by a 45 second limit, the Nabaztag/tag can stream audio from the internet all day long.
- Scent Recognition – The Nabaztag/tag can be trained to recognize certain scents and take pre-determined action accordingly.
- Audio Out – mini-jack plug output allows you to hook your Nabaztag/tag to an external stereo or other component.
- WPA Encryption – On top of the WEP encryption, it is also compatible with WPA protected Wi-Fi networks.
- My.Nabaztag.com – New and fully redesigned to allow for easy, quick and more intuitive control over the rabbit’s functions, as well as constantly updating content and services.
The new New Nabaztag/tag will sell for $179.95. Firebox, ThinkGeek and Dynamism have the new Nabaztag/tag listed, but it is not in stock.
Don't Miss: The Best CES 2017 Gadgets