If you like to play the little games that Microsoft includes in Windows Vista like Chess, Hearts and more but you just can’t seem to find the games it could be that they didn’t install when you moved to Vista.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
When I installed Vista Business on my computer the games did not install. To check if the games are on your computer click the start button and look for a folder labeled games under the programs tab. The Windows games should be listed there, if the folder is empty or simply isn’t on your system follow these easy steps to install the games folder to your computer.
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
- Click the start button
- Click Control Panel
- Click the icon for Programs and Features
- Look for the link on the left side of the page with the colored shield that says “Turn Windows Features On or Off” and click it
- Click continue when prompted for permission
- Check the box beside the folder labeled Games
- Click OK and the installation of the games folder will be started.