- Think Geek offers the unique gamer mouse RTR-720 Mark II with PAL 2.0 Mouse Controls and Binding Engine.
- 4 buttons
- 3 pressure zones that react as buttons
- Up to 1600 dpi
- Round grip for precise fingertip control
- PAL programming language allows almost complete customization of the mouse's
- X and Y dpi
- All 4 buttons, 3 grip zones, and even lifting the mouse can be programmed
- Programmable lightshow
- 32k onboard memory stores programmed settings
- Works with Windows 2000/XP/Vista
The round R2 Gaming Mouse Mark II has is targeted at FPS multiplayer gamers. You can program the 7 buttons with the PAL 2.0 programming language. Each button supports tap, double-tap, and tap-and-hold.
You can also vary the sensitivity of the X and Y axes up to 1600 dpi. The 32kb of non-volatile memory can save 30 complete sets of configuration instructions. You can also program the LED lights on the mouse to complete your custom experience.
The R2 Gaming Mouse Mark II is also very affordable with a price of only $59.99.
Available on Think Geek.
The R2 Gaming Mouse Mark II can be used combined with the FragPedal.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts