Creative announced today the cool and stylish Aurvana DJ Headphones.
The Creative Aurvana DJ Headphones feature brushed metal and diamond-cut finishing and designed for ultra-comfort high-grade acoustic performance.
The powerful but lightweight Neodymium drivers with Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire voice coils allow the headphones to accurately reproduce music or sound from any media source.
The Creative Aurvana DJ Headphones can be paired with the high-fidelity Creative X-Fi audio solutions such as Creative Xmod, Creative X-Fi Sound System Z600.
The Creative Aurvana DJ Headphones are available now in retail stores in Singapore at a suggested retail price of S$169.00. (~$112).
In the U.S. the Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones are available. There is no information yet, when the Aurvana DJ headphones will be available in the United States.
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
Key Features and Benefits of Creative Aurvana DJ Headphones
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
- Acoustically-tuned 40mm Neodymium drivers with Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear response.
- Angled earcups optimally direct sound into the ear canal.
- The Circum-Aural closed-back design with comfortable leatherette ear-pads ensures excellent noise isolation.
- Adjustable headband with comfortable padding for extended hours of music enjoyment.
- 180-degree vertical swivel earcups with DJ-friendly rubber grip for easy monitoring of music mixes.
- High-purity Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) cable and gold-plated plugs give users clear audio playback at all times. The single-sided coiled cable facilitates DJ or home studio monitoring use.
More details on the Creative Aurvana DJ product page.