Plantronics, Inc. today introduced the new Plantronics CS70N Professional Wireless Headset System.
This headset marks the company's third-generation headset solution that provides is designed for both traditional and IP deskphones.
Based on the CS70, the new CS70N features a specially-designed boom and noise-canceling microphone that eliminates distracting background noise. You can be up to 300 feet away from your desk to take a call.
Features of the Plantroncs CS70N:
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
- Discreet, behind the ear design and lightweight (0.75 oz) for all-day
- One-touch call answer/end, volume and mute headset controls for ease of use,
- Boom swivels for use on either ear for optional wearing preference,
- 64-bit digital encryption and up to 6 hours of in-use battery life, and
- Integrated base and charging cradle for easy access and reduced desk clutter.
The CS70N Wireless Office Headset System has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of US $399.95 and is available today at the site.