Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
- 40x2 vacuum fluorescent display—bright and easy to read.
- Gold-plated RCA outputs connect directly to your stereo.
- High quality 16 bit, 44.1KHz audio output.
- Supports easy flash firmware updating over the network.
- No moving parts (no fan, no hard disk or CD-ROM)—reliable and
quiet: all you hear is your music!
- Supports all MP3 bit rates and VBR, plus MPEG2.
- Communicates using IP over ethernet, open streaming/control
- Custom infrared remote control.
- Small enough to place anywhere—on a shelf, bedside table, etc.
- Display brightness control.
- Low power - draws less than 4 watts during normal operation with the
display turned on, and just a few milliwatts in standby mode.
- Large buffer—no clicks or skips because of network problems
- SLIMP3 Network Music Player
- Illustrated user's guide
- Regulated power supply (US, EU, UK, or Australian version included,
depending on the shipping destination.)
- Custom SLIMP3 remote—batteries included!
- 6-foot, gold–plated RCA patch cord
- 10-foot CAT5 Ethernet patch cord
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 2.5"H x 2"D
- Display: Noritake 40x2 VFD
- DAC: Crystal CS4334, 16-bit 44.1Khz
- Buffer RAM: 1Mb (8 seconds at 128Kbps)
- ROM: Rewritable flash program memory, EEPROM configuration memory
- IR: Universal 40Khz IR receiver
- Power supply: 5V 1600mA power supply, player uses 700mA (max)
- Outputs: Gold-plated line-level RCA audio outputs
- Network: 10-baseT RJ-45 connector
- DHCP, ARP, IP, ICMP, UDP
- Support for subnets/gateways
- Open UDP-based streaming and control protocols
- Open-source, high-speed, embedded IP protocol stack
- Written entirely in assembler, for performance and compactness
- General purpose architecture offloads most of the application to the
server side. New features can be added without making changes to the
low-level firmware (protocols, device drivers)
- Integrated firmware updater.
|Streaming Software Features:
- Broad array of operating systems - Windows 98/2000/XP, Mac OS X,
Linux, Solaris, BSD - more OS's than any other player.
- Easy to learn, easy to use web interface - control the player and
manage your playlists from a web browser!
- Browse and search for genres, artists, album and song titles.
- Supports .pls, CUE, and .m3u playlist files
- Shuffle and repeat modes
- Built-in Alarm clock
- Unlimited capacity - it doesn't matter if your mp3 collection
contains 100 songs or 100,000 songs.
- Easy access to Internet radio - Shoutcast, Icecast, and Live365
- Remote Streaming - see column on the right
- Extensible - Dozens of third party skins, and plug-ins extend the
capabilities of the software, while open APIs and protocols allow easy
integration with existing home automation system and other software.
- Mac: Automatic synchronization with iTunes Music Library, including
- Windows: Integration with MoodLogic's powerful software to create
instant playlist based on the mood and style of one song.
Don't Miss: Black Friday 2016: Everything You Need to Know Now