Asia based game retailer Play-Asia.com is getting into game development by funding a new game developer called SideQuest Studios.
The first project, published and distributed by eastasiasoft is entitled "Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer". Yeah, this is German.
The game is set in the distant future and is supposed to be a fast and furious shoot 'em up with state-of-the-art graphics, driving soundtrack and classic fun gameplay sprinkled with fresh innovations. Expected features of Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer
Don't Miss: NES Classic Alternatives are Cheaper
- 12 stages of beautiful parallax graphics and animations, staged across 4 fantastic world/space settings
- classic design, yet state-of-the-art shooter technology
- unique upgrade weapon system and never before seen tactical elements such as chaining, effectiveness system, 'berserker' mode and much more
- plenty of hidden bonus features and more than 20 extras (with both positive and negative effects!)
- addictive collection quests and over-the-top boss fights
- supports 720p HD mode in 16:9 and features a superb soundtrack
The game is supposed to be release late 2007.
Via the Soldner-X site.