Good morning! Enjoying a cup of coffee right now? You should have another one, it is so good for you. Today I read just about another new health benefit that drinking coffee has in store for us. Apparently drinking 4 or more cups of coffee a day may help prevent gout.
I love coffee and drink a lot of it as most people that spend their life in front of a computer screen do. I did some research to collect the top 10 health benefits I could find that are attributed to drinking coffee. Remember the times when the consensus was that drinking coffee is bad for you?
So lean back and read below the 10 reasons why the cup of coffee you drink now is good for you. Top 10 Health benefits drinking coffee
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
- Coffee use with lowered Parkinson’s risk
- Coffee to lower diabetes risk
- Drinking 4 or more cups of coffee a day may help prevent gout
- Coffee may protect against bladder cancer
- Coffee lowers your risk of cavities
- Coffee can reduce the risk of chronic liver disease
- Coffee jump-starts short-term memory
- Coffee treating asthma
- Coffee to discourage the development of colon cancer
- Coffee treating headaches