The price point of under $50 is interesting for a progressive DVD Player. Is the quality sufficient we do not know. Anybody out there has the Coby DVD-515 running ? email us.
Coby DVD-515 on Amazon.com.
More DVD Player under $100
Coby DVD-515 Specifications:
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
- Progressive-scan output renders seamless, flicker-free
images on high-definition and HD-ready TVs
- Component-video (480p/480i), S-video, and composite-video
output jacks accommodate a range of advanced and standard televisions
- Progressive-scan VGA computer-monitor output; compatible
with NTSC and PAL formats (when used with compatible TV)
- Super-slim design (only 2 inches high); plays DVD/MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/Kodak
Picture CD; decodes Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround
- Measures 12.5 x 2 x 10.5 inches (W x H x D)