Summer is over. Consumer electronics companies pushed out product announcements this week like there would be no tomorrow. This summer was not slow at any point.
Last week we saw a ton of new digital cameras from all the big players.
Canon and Nikon square off on the SLR segment with the Canon 40D and the Nikon D300. The companies also compete on the professional level with the new Canon 1Ds Mark III and the Nikon D3.
Sony officially announced the DSC-T200. Also very popular is the newly announced Canon G9.
Top 10 Stories from last week on I4U:
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
- Sony officially announces DSC-T200 and DSC-T70
- Canon 40D officially announced
- Sony PlayTV for Sony PS3 announced at GC 2007
- Canon PowerShot G9 announced
- Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse introduced
- New Nikon D300
- IFA 2007- LG 5.1MP HSDPA Camera Phone Viewty LG-KU990
- New Canon SD950 IS
- digitalCube S-Station NetForce 2 PMP has HSDPA Connectivity
- Mercedes W197 with 300 SL Wing Doors coming 2010