The first day of CES 2008 is over and we are entering day two of the largest gadget show on earth. It is time to look at the top 5 hottest products from the first day of CES 2008, before the second Day of CES 2008 takes its course.
Top 5 of CES 2008 Day 1:
1) We waited 3 years and now it is officially announced - the Mitsubishi Laser TV. It will still go on sale in 2008, but the revealing still left many questions open.
2) Panasonic creates the world's largest Plasma TV again. This time the TV is cinema size with 150 inches.
3) Tiny Pico Projectors are now a reality and close to be found in one of your next mobile phones. Microvision shows the working Pico Projector dubbed simply 'Show'.
4) Casio shows the EXILIM Pro EX-F1, which has the World's fastest burst shooting performance.
5) New Sony HDR-SR12, HDR-SR11 and HDR-SR10 full HD hard-drive camcorders feature face detection technology for both video and photos.
See also our Top 5 hottest CES 2008 Products before the Show Floor opened.
Another highlight of the CES 2008 Day One, is our first photo gallery of CES 2008 Booth Babes.
See also the Top 5 Product Highlights of Day 2.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know