E-Trade's Baby won the top Super Bowl Ad crown this year according to TiVo users. Justin Timberlake for Pepsi took second place and the Doritos spot featuring a mouse trap took third.The USA Today Ad meter has the Budweiser ad with the Rocky Horse as top Super Bowl ad.
TiVo’s audience measurement analysis is based on aggregated data from a sample of approximately 10,000 anonymous households with the Emmy-award winning TiVo service. TiVo viewership information gauges the interest in programming content by measuring the percentage of the TiVo audience watching in “play” speed.
The top ten rated commercials of this year’s game were:
- E-Trade: "Baby" (1)
- Pepsi Co: "Justin Timberlake"
- Doritos: "Mouse Trap" (user-generated)
- Coca-Cola: "James Carville and Bill Frist"
- Ice Breakers: "Carmen Electra"
- Bridgestone: "Headlights"
- Bud Light: "Cavemen"
- Vitamin Water: "Horse Race"
- Cars.com Plan B: "Witch Doctor"
- Life Water: "Thriller"
More details on the TiVo Big Game site. To watch the Super Bowl Ads online take a look at this earlier report.