Samsung officially launched the new 2013 Smart TV models. The launch event had celebrities at hand including Kate Upton.
Kate Upton is everywhere. She was just on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition and now she appears as celebrity guest at the Samsung Smart TV launch event. See Kate Upton with rapper Flo Rider on stage - courtesy of Kate Upton herself.
Don't Miss: Best Cyber Week Deals
The new line of 2013 Samsung TVs will begin shipping this month in the U.S., beginning with the LED 8000-series and the Plasma 8500-series.
The 2013 line up of TVs represent Samsung’s sixth generation of Smart TV. While features vary by model, highlights of select products include:
• A redesigned Samsung Smart Hub that offers five dynamic menu panels to help consumers manage and navigate different types of content.
• With S-Recommendation, consumers can easily find the content they want – whether on TV or via premium VOD services – thanks to personalized recommendations based on their viewing habits over time.
• Outstanding picture quality across the 2013 lines. Samsung’s UHD TV and LED TVs offer brighter, more vibrant color, and its flagship Plasma TV delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites than previously seen on plasma models.
• Smart Evolution Kit gives owners of flagship 2012 Samsung TVs the opportunity to update their models with some of the latest features from 2013 without having to buy a new set.
• A quad-core CPU enables quick app launching, web browsing and multi-tasking.
• Smart View lets consumers move content seamlessly from the TV to connected devices and back in real-time, so consumers never miss a moment of their favorite shows using AllShare.
• Advanced Smart Interaction allows consumers to use everyday language and casual gestures to control the TV.