Mar 21 2013, 6:14am CDT | by Luigi Lugmayr
Kate Upton is everywhere. She was just on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition and now she appears as celebrity guest at the Samsung Smart TV launch event. See Kate Upton with rapper Flo Rider on stage - courtesy of Kate Upton herself.
The new line of 2013 Samsung TVs will begin shipping this month in the U.S., beginning with the LED 8000-series and the Plasma 8500-series.
The 2013 line up of TVs represent Samsung’s sixth generation of Smart TV. While features vary by model, highlights of select products include:
• A redesigned Samsung Smart Hub that offers five dynamic menu panels to help consumers manage and navigate different types of content.
• With S-Recommendation, consumers can easily find the content they want – whether on TV or via premium VOD services – thanks to personalized recommendations based on their viewing habits over time.
• Outstanding picture quality across the 2013 lines. Samsung’s UHD TV and LED TVs offer brighter, more vibrant color, and its flagship Plasma TV delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites than previously seen on plasma models.
• Smart View lets consumers move content seamlessly from the TV to connected devices and back in real-time, so consumers never miss a moment of their favorite shows using AllShare.
• Advanced Smart Interaction allows consumers to use everyday language and casual gestures to control the TV.
Luigi Lugmayr (Google) is the founding chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at email@example.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus
The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.
The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.
Read more about The Geek Mind.
News | Technology | Samsung | Electronics | Electronic engineering | Internet television | Display technology | Human Interest | Home Entertainment | Digital television | Interactive television | Company Using Product | Smart | App | Buy | Casual | CPU | Moment | Quad | Sale | VIA | Web | update | smart TV | Samsung Smart TV | Kate Upton | models | image | LED-backlit LCD display | Internet broadcasting | UHD