Trending News Update: Megan Fox Redhead, $500 Million Bid for Hulu, Worst Company in America
1. Megan Fox is Redhead The geek goddess Megan Fox (Transformers) is back in business. She is a hot topic in today's trending news as Megan Fox is a redhead now. That is right. Megan Fox was spotted with red hair at LAX. Apparently she needs the new look for here role in the new Ninja Turtle movie directed by Michael Bay. More details on Celebrity Balla.
2. $500 million bid for Hulu Online video service Hulu is in the trending news as former News Corp President Peter Chernin has bid about $500 million for Hulu reports Reuters. This news is not confirmed.
3. Worst Company in America EA could win the Worst Company in America Award again. If EA is in the finals of the Worst Company in America Poll will be revealed on Monday. The poll is organized by Consumerist. EA has already responded to the possible win on Forbes.
4. Lady Gaga $1m GOP Offer A new report says that Lady Gaga rejected a $1 million offer to play at the Republican National Convention last year. More details on MSN.
5. North Korea North Korea continues to make headlines as they make more and more moves that make an attack more likely. See the latest report on CNN.
Luigi Lugmayr Luigi Lugmayr (Google) is the founding chief Editor of I4U News and brings over 15 years
experience in the technology field to the ever evolving and exciting
world of gadgets. He started I4U News back in 2000 and evolved it into
vibrant technology magazine.
Luigi can be contacted directly at email@example.com.
The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.
The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.