Verizon Wireless announced an Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean long awaited software update now hits Samsung Galaxy Note II customers which will remove some core security bugs, provide multi-window support for particular apps and enhance overall performance.
Verizon Wrieless has announced an iPhone 5 software update to improve the performance of Samsung Galaxy Note II smartphone. This updated software is only few MB in size and takes 3-4 minutes to refresh the smartphone. On the other hand, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is 246.5 MB and will get your set embraced with bug fixes and enhancement in approximately 20 minutes. Update is on the air now starting from today.
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Android 4.1.2 software update shows some higly improved glittered features of build number 'JZO54K.I605VRAMC3' and baseband 'I605VRAMC3'.
The crucial enhancements introduced in this core update are mentioned below;
- Enterprise Exchange Email provides support for image downloading
- VZTones 5.1.2 is now integrated now to help get ring back tones from Verizon central repository
- A pre-loader is provided for loading of applications
- Much Improved keyboard support for downloaded local language packs
- Now Amazon Kindle, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps & Talk can benefit from multi-window feature enhancement
- Dialer screen update which enables search option for contacts & numbers
- Data transfer application to smooth smartphone switching
- Notification panel introduction in display settings
Samsung Galaxy Note-II users are given few application updates for VZ Navigator, SMS text messaging, Verizon Wireless Backup Assistant Plus, ISIS Mobile Wallet, Exchange Active Sync (EAS) email, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update includes core security patches along with IPV6 hotspot mobile application support. The notifications panel in display settings keeps you cognizant of minor changes like normal or flight mode, pending message or update indications. Being a Note-II user, you will not get duplicated task and event updates due to calendar bug. New Jelly Bean now provides added benefit of auto backup to save time. Along with many enhancements, Verizon removed a preloaded application “Zappos” comes as a surprise.
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
Verizon Wireless announced to give update notification to all users of Galaxy Note-II; you just need to tap the update button when it prompts. If you have enough free time to roam about, just continue or “Defer” to remind you later. On continuing this process, a power OFF and ON will stumble on leading the process further and disabling the other smartphone functions during this process.