Yahoo has redesigned its News with fresh new look. The new design of Yahoo News makes it more personal, intuitive and modern with customizable news stream content and personal news hub like features.
Yahoo Vice President of Product, Mike Kerns, unveiled the redesigned and intuitive new look of Yahoo News on Thursday. This all new fresh look makes Yahoo News more personal, intuitive and modern. New features that are included in this redesigned new look of Yahoo news are:
- It is now based on user interests and preferences.
- User can now customize their news stream content according to their wish.
- Also users can create a personal news hub of their own by signing in with their Yahoo ID.
- Moreover, the loading time of news is now faster than ever before.
- Navigation of news categories is a lot easier now as news front and center is placed in content stream.
- Now users can navigate not only original content but can also see Yahoo partners content too.
While the design of Yahoo News app for iOS is also improved. While company will also make improvements for Androids too later. U.S. users have to wait just few weeks to experience this new look of Yahoo News.