Most popular apps are currently working on their Windows version of app, but here are some necessary apps which every Windows Phone user should download and install on their phone, otherwise they’re missing the actual fun of using a Windows phone. Here’s the list, just take a look at it:
- Rowi – The official Twitter app for windows is a very decent application to use when it comes to managing your Twitter account. If you are looking for something extra ordinary and willing to spend some money for it, download and install Rowi. It costs only $1.49 and is a great app for using twitter.
- Photosynth – Photosynth is an excellent photo-capturing app, letting the users to capture panoramas using their own Windows Phone 8 device. The captured panoramas can also be shared on Facebook and Twitter using their net sharing service!
- NextGen Reader – One of the best Google Reader apps out there; available for Windows Phone devices. It’s got a simple and easy interface allowing the users to read news without any issues. With NextGen Reader app, users can view news items, mark them, and share them on popular social networks. It costs only: $1.99.
- BoxFiles for Dropbox –Dropbox is one of the best online cloud services out there. There is no official Dropbox app for Windows Phones yet, but the app BoxFiles will solve this problem. The application costs only $1.29 which contains no advertisements and also offers SkyDrive integration as well.
- WhatsApp – This is one of the most popular IM apps of this era. Users can send messages, videos, images, and audio clips, can create groups and play games and can do much more with this app. It’s completely free for download to your Windows phone!