Anyone would surely tell that Windows Mobile App Store is still much poorer than the Apple App Store and Android Play Store, but Windows Mobile App Store still got a huge selection of applications and games for its users – and that includes puzzle games!
Oftentimes, we like to challenge our minds with some brilliant puzzle-type games. Our mindset chooses the game pattern that we are going to play. Windows Mobile App Store has got a rich collection of puzzle games to turn your mood on! Just take a look at our top 7 Windows Mobile Puzzle Games list.
Don't Miss: NES Classic Alternatives are Cheaper
- Cities – A mind-blowing puzzle and logic-based game that requires the player to solve the road problems of a small country by moving tiles around the road.
- Crazy Ball 3D: Just try to catch a bouncing ball in a whole 3D environment, and the further you try, the faster it goes. Get ready for some craziness if you want to play it!
- Kevtris: The game, “Kevtris” is considered as one of the best Tetris clones out there for Windows Mobile.
- Pocket Sudoku: Sudoku is a very much popular game worldwide! It’s also available for Windows Mobile!
- Samulos: Samulos is a game like Tetris, but the difference is that this time, the explosion is delayed so the gamer may add more blocks to the pending explosion.
- TangCode Jumble: The old-buzzing school puzzle game of a scrambled picture where the gamer must slide pieces around to put them in the correct order.
- Xmas Pipes: The concept of this game is that the player clicks on a pipe to rotate it in the hopes of creating a closed system. As the player closes off a system, it disappears, but new pipes will appear every 3 seconds later! It’s fun!