We all know that Apple’s iOS is well-secured from all kind of virus or threats, but it doesn’t mean that users should not have any type of protective apps.
- Any type of data loss problem, theft, and other threats that put your personal information at risk.
- Lookout is totally a free and all-in-one security app for iPhone.
- The app can locate users lost device from anywhere, if the internet is connected to the device.
- It automatically saves user’s device location before the phone runs out of battery.
- Easily backs up users contacts automatically.
- Notifies user if he has an out-of-date or unsecure version of iOS.
- It helps users to enroll their mobile devices into Trend Micro Mobile Security system.
- The app exposes device health and also compliance status.
- It proactively informs users about the policy applied.
- It enlists devices and carrier configurations.
- Avast SecureLine VPN app for iPhone makes iPhone communications on public WiFi secure.
- It compresses user’s data to lower his monthly data usage.
- The app’s phishing filter helps protect the device from getting scammed.
- The app’s Ad Blocker filters out advertisements to ensure a cleaner web-browsing experience for the user.
- The app helps corrects mistyped URLs to save user’s time and prevent visits to any type of dangerous websites designed to take advantage of such mistakes.
Many users download various types of things and install things from unknown and sometimes, untrusted sources which may content things like virus or malwares or spywares that can affect normal functions of any iPhone. Today, many experts suggest that people having smartphones should get a strong and secured antivirus protection. Getting an antivirus means protecting the device from viruses and securing important data, so iOS users should get a strong Antivirus for their own safety.
Today, we describe the three most famous and strongest antivirus programs for iOS. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Lookout Mobile Antivirus
This Mobile Antivirus helps to protect your precious iOS device from
Don't Miss: Super Bowl 2017 Commercials & Advertisers
- 2. Trend Micro Mobile Security
Trend Micro Mobile Security is an application that protects and manages iOS devices such an iPhone, with the help of their Trend Micro’s Mobile Security server.
- 3. Avast SecureLine VPN