Though the iPad Air might cause some winces when it comes to its high pricing, which ranges from $499 to $929, many of the customers might be looking for some carrier, easy installment, and finance options. While the lines of customers steadily increasing for the Apple iPhone 5S Gold, we are not expecting the same lines to appear for the new iPad Air.
- The display of the tablet still remains 9.7-inch and this screen size also keeps its impressive resolution of 2048 x1536 pixels. Data transfer rate of the tablet is boosted in part to the new MIMI 802.11n support. With this feature, the new iPad Air will no longer support 802.11ac.
- Many of the tech experts predicted that the camera on the new iPad Air might get a direct boost to awesome 8-megapixels, whereas, it still remains the 5-megapixel feature; same as on the previous iPad 4. But the camera has received an improvement in the low-light quality picture taking. The front camera has also received a tweak for the larger pixels for clearer FaceTime calls and gossiping meets.
- Apple Inc. always loves to play mum when the topic is about battery time. But the average from them seems to be like 10 hours of active use.
- A real Apple fan will always love iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynotes; which are now free for the iPad Air. Many of the iOS devices have received this amazing feature after the September 1st of this year.
- Apple is now touting the dual microphones on the new iPad Air. The sounds capture and collect sound works together to create a clearer connection to the Siri and FaceTime chatters, whereas the speakers work to suppress the background noise to easily avoid getting frustrated with Siri commands.
- Both the newly exposed iPad Air and the iPad mini with special Retina feature will have 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB of memory storage selections available.