The discovery of venomous spiders in bananas has caused widespread panic in the UK. A family has even had to evacuate its home for fear that the spiders are breeding there.
Consi Taylor was horrified to see tiny baby spiders scurrying on the banana she was eating. At first she thought it was a fungus. But only when she took a closer look did she realize to her surprise that it was not a mold but little spiders. And the nightmare was just beginning. When she sent a picture of the insects to a pest control firm she was told to immediately fumigate her house.
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
They were venomous Brazilian spiders whose bite could cause among other things paralysis and choking. Taylor has since left her house for a hotel. She is living in the makeshift home away from home while her house is being fumigated. She especially fears that she may have accidentally eaten one such poisonous spider.
This woman has been traumatized beyond relief. And it is all thanks to the mismanagement of the workers who check the fruits according to regulations. Sainsbury’s, the super store where she bought the bananas has issued a formal apology. "We're very sorry and have apologised to Mr and Mrs Taylor. We do have rigorous controls on imported products at all stages - from harvesting to transportation - which is why this is so rare," said the supermarket. It is also paying for the fumigation expenses and hotel charges as compensation for the glaring mistake.
The Brazilian Wandering spiders are the deadliest in the world. The store has said that usually strict screening methods for hygiene and safety exist at the premises. Nevertheless, the top management has sought to redress the wrong. And it has reassured the public that such a blunder won’t occur in the future. Source: Sky News
Watch a report below about the Brazilian Wandering Spider below.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here