Top 10 Couponing Apps:
- If you are looking for an app with a long list of great discounts and coupons, then downloading the Coupons.com app is for you. You have an option to print those coupons or just save them in your loyalty card so you can access it anytime you swipe it on your next visit to the store.
- Keeping a list with Grocery IQ app is great if you are someone that sticks to a list of products and stores.
- When looking for coupons that are easy to set up, Cellfire app is a must-have, especially if the store you are following is in their lists. All you need to do is add your loyalty card in the apps.
- For amazingly big discounts and rewards, Saving Star is one of the remarkable apps that can be downloaded. One of the many great deals includes payouts for certain amount of purchases. These payouts can be sent through PayPal deposits, Amazon gift cards, your bank, or an option to donate to American Forests group.
- For finding coupons for just about any type of purchase, the Coupon Sherpa free app is the way to go. There are available vouchers from clothing, shoes, and jewelries to restaurants, books, sporting, and travel.
- For iPhone and iPad users, you can just show your coupons through your handheld device the next time you visit a store. This is through the app called Valpak Local Savings.
- If you are a fan of local stores and you still want to enjoy the great deals offered by using coupons, you might want to check out the app Coupon Clipper. It is created by the publishers of Rewards Magazine, Clipper, Savvy Shopper, and Mint Magazine.
- For instant savings without having to print out the coupons, Yowza Mobile Coupons is also an app preferred by iPhone users. There’s already a long list of great deals on this app, but the creators see to it that there are more new coupons and discounts added every day.
- The app Grocery Smarts Coupon Shopper is typically used by extreme couponers in order to save money. You will be able to compare coupons from the stores versus the ones released by the manufacturers. It can also be used to follow the price changes in different stores such as Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, and Target.
- An app that allows users to take pictures of coupons and also track the duration of the promo. SnipSnap app reminds users about the coupons that the users chose to track and it also has an option to connect with friends so they can share coupons with each other.
Black Friday 2013 Resources:
The most anticipated Black Friday 2013 Ad is here. Browse the full Walmart Black Friday 2013 Ad to start plan your Black Friday 2013 shopping list.
Black Friday is very late this year falling on November 29th, 2013. Last year, Black Friday was on November 23rd. This year retailers have four full weeks to bombard you with special Black Friday 2013 sales until the culmination of the actual Black Friday 2013 and the encore on Cyber Monday 2013 (December 2nd). As last year, the Black Friday sales are already starting on Thanksgiving Day.
Shop the early Amazon Black Friday 2013 Sale as well as the early Walmart Black Friday 2013 Sale now.
The Black Friday 2013 ads are here. Find them all Black Friday 2013 Ads in our Black Friday 2013 Ad round-up.
Check out our Black Friday 2013 Shopping Guides to find the best deals of Black Friday 2013.
According to Black Friday Countdown there are 10 days until Black Friday 2013. We will again provide full analysis and guidance of Black Friday Ads and Deals in our Black Friday Hub.