In order to keep track of these great Black Friday 2013 deals, people now have several options for apps that they can download on their handheld devices and they are for free! Below are just some of the great apps people can use in order to get the most amazing deals on Black Friday:
Top 10 Black Friday Apps:
- Black Friday – An app that lets you enjoy great discounts from the biggest stores in the market such as Kmart and Macy’s. It was just recently updated to improve the sorting options which now include ‘Just added’ for easier browsing.
TGI Black Friday – An app created by Ecatcher Inc that allows users to organize the deals by creating personal lists. They also have the option to share the discounts that they like the most through FaceBook, Twitter and email.
- Black Friday Ads – An app by DealTaker Inc that features an option to send a list of great deals through the email.
- Black Friday by BradsDeals – On top of this very useful app, users also get a planner which they can use for their shopping lists. People can easily view Top Deals, ad scans, and a catalogue of vouchers by store.
- Black Friday Shopping – This app allows users to organize the coupons based on stores, products, or categories which make it easier for them to utilize the vouchers they get.
- Amazon Mobile– How about an app from one of the largest online store in the market today? People can now track the discounts and vouchers that are available for every customer. Imagine getting about 60% off on that particular appliance that you had been eyeing for weeks now?
- BFAds.net Black Friday – It features the option to see what deals are making a buzz so you will not miss any great deal.
- ShopKick – An app that lets you get points before you purchase anything yet! Whether you decide to push through with your shopping at a store or you just move to another one, you still get to keep the points you got just by stepping in the store.
- ShopSavvy – The app that is a barcode scanner and a QR code reader which allows the users to evaluate prices. The good news is once a great deal is available, people can just buy it from the app.
- RedLaser – An app by eBay Inc that serves as barcode scanner, QR Code Reader, and shopping assistant! Users will be able to assess if a deal they found online is a great choice and even compare the price of an item from sellers within US or even abroad. In addition, this app allows users to index and bookmark deals so that they can add it for Black Friday discounts. Users are also highly recommended that they scan and save their loyalty cards for easier access.
See also our Top 10 Black Friday Sites Ranking for 2013.
Black Friday is very late this year falling on November 29th, 2013. Last year, Black Friday was on November 23rd. This year retailers have four full weeks to bombard you with special Black Friday 2013 sales until the culmination of the actual Black Friday 2013 and the encore on Cyber Monday 2013 (December 2nd). As last year, the Black Friday sales are already starting on Thanksgiving Day.