Every rock music fan sometimes wants to be a rock star, and they have only got their dreams to fulfill their desire. But some application makers are here to make your dreams virtually true!
There are some fabulous Android games; that will make you feel like a real rock star. Let’s go through 5 of such games:
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
- A Story of a Band - Developer: Hot Byte Games: A Story of a Band's developer clearly wanted to craft the actual thinking of a man's rock game by simply taking the attractive Kairosoft template of fun business management and then applying it to the world of rock 'n' roll music. If the gamers were to liken it to a band, they would say it is a bit like Rush.
- Rhythm Racer 2 - Developer: AvatarLabs, Inc.: If you are an Android user and would like to ROCK and GO FASTER, then you should check out the blurb for the game, “The Rhythm Racer 2”. This game is a bit like the Guitar Hero but just duetting with a racing game, which completely sounds totally rock 'n' roll.
- Pinball Rocks HD - Developer: Sony Music Entertainment: This is no coin-operated game. This game is as much rock 'n' roll as pinball is. So by combining the hyper-kinetic game of the flippers and some metal balls with the awesome grooves of AC/DC, Alice, Slayer in the Chains, and a lot more makes whole lots of sense.
- Santa Rockstar - Developer: Yuisy: The developer of this mainly rhythm-based rock game has taken the famed Guitar Hero template and has injected a hefty dose of some festive cheer into the proceedings. With joyful rock versions of some of the Christmas classics, the Wizzard, and Slade would surely be proud.
- Tap Tap Revenge 4 - Developer: Tapulous: The game, “Tap Tap Revenge” is a similar to the Guitar Hero game with its rhythm-action in which a user can download a real licensed track in its purchasable packs. There is also a fair few pop horrors in the app for sure. But with the likes of the Metallica on its board, there is also a plenty to rock out to.
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs