CES 2014 in Las Vegas Highlights: Top ten headphones from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates about this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, headphones are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their best headphones. If you are also looking for a headphone, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- MDR-10RNC headphone from Sony Electronics
- Fidelio M1BTBL Headphones from Philips
- Linx Fusion stereo headphones from Able Planet Incorporated
- JBL J46BT headphone from Harman
- iHome iB78 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Earbuds with NFC, Mic + Remote from SDI Technologies
- F.R.E.Q.9 Wireless Gaming Headset from Mad Catz Interactive
- Decibullz Custom Molded Earphones
- BBH300 - Bluetooth Stereo Headphones with Hi-Fi docking station from BeeWi
- AKG K845BT over-ear reference headphone from Harman
- AKG K545 over-ear reference headphone from Harman
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days.