CES 2014 highlights: Top ten motiontech technology and products from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, motiontech technology and products including sensors, motions capture tools are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their motiontech technology and products. If you are also looking for innovative motiontech technology and products, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Hal TV remote from Hal
- Tobii EyeX Engine from Tobii Technology AB
- DepthSense 3D Imaging time-of-flight CMOS sensor from SoftKinetic
- XensrCase for iPhone 4/4S from Xensr
- DEPTHSENSE 311 for full body tracking camera from SoftKinetic
- LUMO Lift Sensor from LUMO BodyTech
- Tengi UI for Mobility from Quantum Interface
- YEI 3-Space Sensors from YEI Technology
- DEPTHSENSE 325 for Hand & Finger Tracking Camera from SoftKinetic
- EyeZ Eyes Plus Motion from Quantum Interface
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being keep visiting our I4U updates.