CES 2014 highlights: Top ten motiontech technology and products from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, motiontech technology and products including sensors, motions capture tools are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their motiontech technology and products. If you are also looking for innovative motiontech technology and products, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Prime: Affordable 3-axis compass module from PNI Sensor Corp
- Sentral Motion Coprocessor from PNI Sensor Corp
- Trax AHRS module from PNI Sensor Corp
- Spacepoint Scout: 9-axis motion tracking from PNI Sensor Corp
- RM3100 Geomagnetic Sensors from PNI Sensor Corp
- LUMOback (Posture and Activity Sensor) from LUMO BodyTech
- The Eye Tribe Tracker from Eye Tribe
- Gesture Recognition Technology from eyeSight Mobile Technologies Ltd
- Force Sensors from Interlink Electronics
- Precognition algorithms from Quantum Interface
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being keep visiting our I4U updates.