CES 2014 highlights: Top ten digital health technology, equipments and gadgets from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, digital health technology, equipments and gadgets are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their digital health technology, equipments and gadgets. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Finger Pulse Oximeters from Nonin Medical, Inc
- Pulse Oximeters and Sensors from Nonin Medical, Inc
- PureLight pulse oximetry sensors from Nonin Medical, Inc
- NeuroSky EEG and ECG biosensors from NeuroSky
- Core C200 calorie and heart rate monitor from LifeTrak
- Move C300 calorie and heart rate monitor from LifeTrak
- Zone C410 calorie and heart rate monitor from LifeTrak
- ithlete Finger Sensor Blue from ithlete
- ithlete ECG Receiver from ithlete
- ithlete Heart Rate Monitor from ithlete
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.