CES 2014 highlights: Top ten Smartphone accessories from the industry
I4Uhardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, Smartphone accessories are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their Smartphone accessories. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Sport Armband for Galaxy Note II - Ab88 from Tune Belt, Inc
- Electra Case for Samsung Galaxy S III from Trident Case
- Aegis Case for HTC Amaze 4g from Trident Case
- Perseus A.M.S. Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S from Trident Case
- Kraken A.M.S. Case for HTC Amaze 4G from Trident Case
- Apollo Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S from Trident Case
- Cyclops Case for HTC EVO 4g LTE from Trident Case
- Standzfree iPad Stand from Standzout
- Pogo sketch pro from Ten One Design LLC
- BluePulse Bluetooth headset from SKECH
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4Uupdates.