CES 2014 highlights: Top ten computer peripherals from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
Don't Miss: NES Classic Alternatives are Cheaper
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, computer peripherals are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their computer peripherals. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- 34-inch 21:9 UltraWide WQHD Monitor from LG Electronics
- ASUS MB168 Series monitor from ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- ASUS P2B projector from ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- ASUS S1 projector from ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- ASUS SBW-S1 Blu-ray writer / reader from ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- ASUS VivoMouse WT720 mouse from ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- Envoy Pro Ex Portable External Storage Solution from Other World Computing
- Force Encoded PIN pad (FE-PIN) from New Degree Technology Co., Ltd. (NDT)
- JUC700 USB 3.0 display sharing and file transfer cable from j5create
- Nessie USB microphone from Blue Microphones
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.