CES 2014 highlights: Top ten In vehicle audio, video & accessories from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
Don't Miss: How to Find NES Classic at Target Stores
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among these, in vehicle audio, video & accessories are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their in vehicle audio, video & accessories. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- SPX 7800BT Ultra-High Performance Radar/Laser/Camera Detector from Cobra Electronics
- SATC Lipstick 2.1 USB Car Charger from TTAF ELEKTRONIK SAN. VE TIC. LTD. STI
- Clarion NX404 infotainment head unit from Clarion Corporation of America
- Clarion REAR VISION CMOS CAMERA (CC510) from Clarion Corporation of America
- Clarion 150W MAX Amplified (SRV250) from Clarion Corporation of America
- Clarion CMS2 Digital Media Receiver with Commander from Clarion Corporation of America
- Aha cloud-based platform from HARMAN International
- AppRadio 3 (SPH-DA210) from Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc
- AVIC-800 NEX from Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc
- MVH-X560BT Digital Media Receiver from Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.