CES 2014 highlights: Top ten Portable power technologies from the industry
I4Uhardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the InternationalConsumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, Portable power technologies are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their Portable power technology. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- PowerAll from Gryphon Mobile Electronics, LLC
- Power Dice from Boostcase
- OLED power bank from Shenzhen Win-top Electronics Tech Co., Ltd
- Joule Pack 10400mAh Compact Portable Powerbank from Appcessory Pte Ltd
- Joule Surge 5200 mAh Intuitive Vibration Powerbank from Appcessory Pte Ltd
- iNPOFi Foldable Mobile Wireless Charger from Kirk H&J Corporation
- FINsix 65W Laptop Adapter from FINsix
- Etón BoostTurbine 4000 from Etón Corporation
- Chug Plug from Lenmar Enterprises
- 2 Hour Power from Rayovac
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4Uupdates.