Consumer Electronics Show 2014 highlights: Top ten Portable power technologies from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, Portable power technologies are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their Portable power technology. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Thinium ReCharge from Thinium
- Wireless power bank from Shenzhen Win-top Electronics Tech Co., Ltd
- Thinium Charge from Thinium
- Sunsocket Solar Generator from Aspect Technologies, Inc
- Street Charge from Goal Zero, LLC
- Qimini Pocket from Tektos
- Practical Meter from Power Practical
- PowerTrip from PowerStick.com Inc
- PowerStick from PowerStick.com Inc
- PowerShot II from PowerStick.com Inc
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.