Some of the best used vehicles that make for an exciting roadworthy trip are bought on the basis of certain criteria. The condition in which they have been left by the previous owner, as well as how they feel to you, are the most important factors to keep in mind.
A used car salesman is the most untrustworthy individual on earth. So such people ought not to be relied on solely for the purpose of buying a ramshackle jalopy or Volkswagen Beetle. Rather you ought to do some research on your own before you head out into the market. But have no fear since we have collated the necessary data for you. The short list of most reliable used vehicles on the market in 2014 is as follows:
1. Honda Accord: A very stable and solid means of transport, the Honda Accord is one of the most resold cars on the face of the planet. And the fact that it has a cost price lower than a Toyota Corolla means that it is an economical deal worth its price in gold. Wear a good pair of shoes that can grip the accelerator and brakes and you will be ready to rumble in this phallic symbol of your dreams.
2. Hyundai Elantra: It can be yours for less than ten grand. And with the spacious capacity, it will be a pleasurable journey from here to there on this fantastic relay machine. There is a slight issue over the warranty for 60,000 miles which does not exist, but then where so much can be yours, a small drawback does not matter at all.
3. Ford F-150: A must-have for truck enthusiasts, it has more advantages to it than the Toyota Tacoma (which is up next). Dating back to pre-World War II times, this monster vehicle lends you more brawn per buck. Get one and drive away on the open road. It won’t let you down and that is a promise.
4. Toyota Tacoma: Quite a contraption that you can put your faith in, this truck comes in a range of styles and shapes. It is the Japanese answer to the Western way. And with a history that goes back to the nihilistic 90s, it can’t be beat when it comes to a freewheeling pair of wheels. As for the price, it remains within $10,000 so be prepared.
5. Chevy/GMC: This is the last one we will be considering. As far as Trucks and SUVs go they are the most faultless in the genre. Suburbans, Tahoes and Yukons are just a few of the categories they come in. And the long life is a guarantee that will allow you, the driver, years of satisfying road trips.
These are the top five used vehicles that you may road-test when you venture into the world out there. And the fact that two of them are trucks and one is an SUV shows that space is what the race is all about. Purchase and give chase to your wildest explorations into the outer environment.