Valentine’s is almost here and your significant other is just dying for a token of affection. But the feeling is mutual and you in turn expect the world from whosoever it is who holds meaning in your life. The following gift ideas for your dearly beloved may help you in your quest to express the perfect love in the perfect manner.
The day when you get to express your true feelings to your sweetheart is almost here. Saint Valentine’s Day is a time of the year when romance and romantic love is in the air. It is when boyfriends whisper sweet nothings in the ears of their girlfriends. And it is at such moments when wives try to find manageable bargains on everything from Amazon to OLX for their hubbies. A little thoughtfulness goes a long way on Valentine’s.
Don't Miss: Super Bowl 2017 Commercials & Advertisers
The lady who lights up your life deserves something extra special on Valentine’s Day. After all, it is not everyday that you get to be so intimate with your heart’s desire be she a girlfriend or spouse. Why, it may be an occasion to reignite the fire between you and an ex-flame too.
The romantic mood you want to get her in may require a PhD in the fine art of seduction. But like they say: there’s no bridging the rift without a gift. You have to sweeten the flavor of the standard fare of candy or chocolate with a trinket or useful object. This private property will make her feel really good about herself and you as well.
Keeping this in mind we have compiled a few suggestions for the Average Joe. These presents may get his Average Jane ready to open her heart to him on the date when there’s no holding back in matters of love:
- Self-Grooming Toiletries: Philosophy Birthday Girl comes for just 20 bucks at Amazon. She will love scrubbing her skin in the shower with this latest female body care product by Philosophy.
- Chick Lit & Music: Such acclaimed books as “Eat Pray Love” are good reads for intellectually-inclined females. And music by the singer Adele will make the woman go va va va voom!
- Kitchen Cooking Implements: Herb Scissors come in handy while preparing French cuisine in front of the stove. They cost a mere $10 from Amazon and will arrive at your destination soon.
- Memorable Coffee Mug: And finally a java mug for memorable occasions. The “Best Wife Ever” mug will set you back by a mere $14. And when the two of you sit down together in the evening in front of a television set she can take tiny sips from the hot love drink that beaten coffee happens to be.
Some of the gifts for him this Valentine’s Day are simply irresistible for the average male soul out there. In order to give you a little aid in your amorous ways the five most suitable gifts for men have been listed below:
1. A Colorful yet Sober Tie: It shouldn’t be too formal and dull colored but neither does it have to say out loud “Look at me! I am a clown!” Amazon has a blue one for under $15. Choose wisely and adjust it for him each day before he goes to the office.
2. A Pair of Blue Jeans: Nothing oozes the male mystique as much as a pair of faded blue jeans. The Lee brand, as well as Levis, is the best bargain you can go for. At Jeff Bezos’ company they sell for between $30 and $60.
3. A Rolex Oyster Perpetual: The very classic luxury watch is a male ego boost indeed. It is the first thing that a female notices about a man. Amazon offers the timepiece for less than ten grand. So get one and place your hand on his watch when the two of you are sitting together.
4. Cutting-Edge Cufflinks: A diamond (or faux crystal) pair of cufflinks that he can sport with a blazer are the epitome of manliness. They show class and the ability to offer protection to the lady in his life. When the macho man’s cufflinks will glint in the sunshine, his very presence will be a source of envy. A Mont Blanc pair will set you back by $380.
5. Patent Leather Wallet: A soft leather wallet that fits in the back pocket of his jeans would be the ultimate financial friend for the freedom-loving man. He can shell out as many greenbacks as he wants without a care in the world. And the wallet comes for $15 on Amazon.
These stylish and suave gifts for the greatest man in your life are bond enhancers indeed. They will allow the melting memories to amalgamate even more thereby building trust and intimacy between you and that pillar of strength (who could be your husband or your boyfriend).