A credit card is the intelligent way to handle your money matters. Rather than carrying a briefcase full of greenbacks, that make you look like a smuggler, it is a better idea to simply slip a credit card into one of the slit-like pockets of your wallet. It is a light load and is not a pain in the…neck! The best five credit cards you can rely on, in this day and time, have been chosen after reviewing a list of dozens. Read on and choose wisely.
- Blue Cash Preferred Credit Card: This sophisticated deal from American Express is just the thing for you, if you have cash flow. Various percentages of cash-back guarantees exist on this plastic payer. And with introduction 0% APR, it remains in a class of its own. The only condition is that you have to have a hefty bank account if you truly want to benefit from this azure blue and marine white card.
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card: Besides being a rewards-oriented scheme, owning one of these costs you next to nothing. And the fact that it comes without expiry allows you to claim your cash anytime you want to. The APR runs the gamut from about 13% to 23%. Plus you get a hundred bucks worth of cash-back bonus, so you have nothing to lose.
- Discover it Credit Card: A mid-range credit card that has no yearly fee, you will be glad to discover that this economic exploration entity comes with a 5% cash-back guarantee. It is an All-American, all-purpose transaction device. And the security you get to enjoy via the “Discover it” card is beyond the ordinary. A no-cost FICO Credit Score ensures you hold the reins of your credit status.
- Capital One Venture One Rewards Credit Card: Ideal for the traveler with itchy feet who just can’t assuage his or her wanderlust, the 30,000 miles worth of airline time will more than satisfy the tourist who selects this golden rectangular partner. And as if this was not enough, hotel stays and limousine service are fringe benefits. Furthermore, there are zero foreign fees for any economic exchanges you make there.
- Citi Simplicity MasterCard: The net zero percentage on APR makes it an attractive offer you cannot refuse. However, that only lasts for a year and a half. After that 13% to 22% APR will be applicable to your financial nexus. The really great thing about this one is that there are no penalty payments for delays. And annual fees are non-existent.
So, these were the top five credit cards of worth and value in the current age of anxiety (and creativity) we are living in. Select one and enjoy the shopping!