Feb 11 2014, 8:47am CST | by Sumayah Aamir
There are methods of lowering the costs on car insurance. Unbelievable as this may sound, to many people, it is nonetheless true. The following seven simple steps will have you saving a whole lot of cash on your insurance policy. Therefore, start applying the rules and knowledge according to the experts:
• You can save up on the fender bender. In particular if you are a careful driver, there is no need to buy this precautionary spare part.
• By pooling with several other people you lessen the mileage on the front panel. That way the insurance company will charge you less.
• Read the fine print in your insurance policy booklet. You may not be availing offers that will immensely benefit you from a monetary angle.
• By shuffling various offers given by the insurance company, you may save a ton of money. The process is termed “multilining” and it works. Do not forget to look into this matter.
• Save up on extra mileage by going to the nearby store as a pedestrian. Or you may pay a monthly visit to the superstore for rations and thereby skimp on the extra fuel.
• Some car insurance companies offer a small device that fits in your car and monitors driving and travel habits. This way a lot of expenses can be avoided.
• You may get a discount by paying your bills on time. There are lots of opportunities that a car insurance owner may avail provided he asks the right questions from the company staff.
Do what needs to be done and save a nest egg from your car insurance policy. After all, you deserve it!
blog comments powered by Disqus
The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.
The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.
Read more about The Geek Mind.