Feb 12 2014, 12:10am CST | by Sumayah Aamir
Saint Valentine’s Day is a time of the year when romance and romantic love is in the air. It is when boyfriends whisper sweet nothings in the ears of their girlfriends. And it is at such moments when wives try to find manageable bargains on everything from Amazon to OLX for their hubbies. A little thoughtfulness goes a long way on Valentine’s. So in order to give you a little aid in your amorous ways the five most suitable gifts for men have been listed below:
1. A Colorful yet Sober Tie: It shouldn’t be too formal and dull colored but neither does it have to say out loud “Look at me! I am a clown!” Amazon has a blue one for under $15. Choose wisely and adjust it for him each day before he goes to the office.
2. A Pair of Blue Jeans: Nothing oozes the male mystique as much as a pair of faded blue jeans. The Lee brand, as well as Levis, is the best bargain you can go for. At Jeff Bezos’ company they sell for between $30 and $60.
3. A Rolex Oyster Perpetual: The very classic luxury watch is a male ego boost indeed. It is the first thing that a female notices about a man. Amazon offers the timepiece for less than ten grand. So get one and place your hand on his watch when the two of you are sitting together.
4. Cutting-Edge Cufflinks: A diamond (or faux crystal) pair of cufflinks that he can sport with a blazer are the epitome of manliness. They show class and the ability to offer protection to the lady in his life. When the macho man’s cufflinks will glint in the sunshine, his very presence will be a source of envy. A Mont Blanc pair will set you back by $380.
5. Patent Leather Wallet: A soft leather wallet that fits in the back pocket of his jeans would be the ultimate financial friend for the freedom-loving man. He can shell out as many greenbacks as he wants without a care in the world. And the wallet comes for $15 on Amazon.
These stylish and suave gifts for the greatest man in your life are bond enhancers indeed. They will allow the melting memories to amalgamate even more thereby building trust and intimacy between you and that pillar of strength (who could be your husband or your boyfriend).
blog comments powered by Disqus
The “geek mind” is concerned with more than just the latest iPhone rumors, or which company will win the gaming console wars. I4U is concerned with more than just the latest photo shoot or other celebrity gossip.
The “geek mind” is concerned with life, in all its different forms and facets. The geek mind wants to know about societal and financial issues, both abroad and at home. If a Fortune 500 decides to raise their minimum wage, or any high priority news, the geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants to know the top teams in the National Football League, or who’s likely to win the NBA Finals this coming year. The geek mind wants to know who the hottest new models are, or whether the newest blockbuster movie is worth seeing. The geek mind wants to know. The geek mind wants—needs—knowledge.
Read more about The Geek Mind.