It is February already and you still do not know what to expect in the field of smartphones? Read the article and find out!
With the evolution of smartphones moving so fast, you can never know what to expect next. It seems like only yesterday, we had polyphone music on our phones and playing the famous snake game. However, that is not the case. In 2014, we can easily say that we can expect a true revolution when it comes to smartphones.
Don't Miss: MWC 2017 Highlights
- Sony Xperia Z2/Sirius – This model has a real strength in design. It is innovative, but still keeping it similar to previous models.
- LG G Pro 2 – All the details are not confirmed yet, but it will probably come out in February. It is rumored that it has a 6-inch display, 3GB of RAM memory, the latest CPU and GPU, 1080 x 1920 resolution display and a 13-inch camera resolution. There is a possibility of a fingerprint scanning, but that is yet to be proved.
- LG G3 – LG has returned to form in 2013, and restored faith in the company. New model is said to land with 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution display. In addition, there is a rumor that LD is using octa-core Odin chipset to power the G3, but that is to be seen yet.
- LG G Flex – This is one of the first devices to launch with a curved display. It is exciting to see how will it work and if the customers will like it. It has 6-inch display and a lot of power, with a Snapdragon 800 chipset.
- Nokia Lumia Icon – Nokia has been promoting its Windows phones over the past year. New model will probably have a Full HD 5-inch display and what is really interesting, a 20-megapixel camera. That can be appealing for those who are considering switching from Android to Windows.
- Nokia X – Another new model from Nokia, but now it is said that this is the first foray into an Android-based operating system. If it is true, it will probably align with the Asha family, and be destined for the affordable end of the market.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – Where to go after the amazing S4? There can be rumors that the new model will include a 5.2-inch device that bumps the resolution up to 2560 x 1440, meaning it would be super-sharp. 3GB of RAM will give it plenty of power. It is expected that launch date will be in February.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo – Here comes new and improved Galaxy Note. It features faux leather back, neatly dressing the 5.5-inch 720p amoled display, 1.6GHz quad-core processor and 8-megapixel camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Round – It is similar to LG G Flex, but the curve is a little bit different than that is the case with LG. It has 16M colors display, and resembles to Galaxy Note 3. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, camera with Dual Shot and image stabilization.
- HTC M8 – It is expected to come out in February. It looks like HTC One we are used to see. It has 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution display and Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.0.