Did you think you knew everything there is to know about iOS 7? Find out just how much more there is to know about this operating system.
You can ether like or hate the looks of any phone you laid your eyes on. However, what really makes a difference when it comes to the decision whether to buy it or not, are the performances that the phone possesses. Some can be seen right away, but other can be seen only after spending some time with it. Here are some of the most interesting and best-hidden features of iOS 7.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
- Adjusting your phone vibrations however you want – Just as you can choose your ring tone and SMS tone, you can create your custom vibrations for individual contacts. How can you find it: go to “Settings” and then “Sound”, after that hit “Ringtone”, where you will see “Vibrations”. There, you scroll down to “Custom” and hit “Create New Vibration”. Then it is all up to you to create the pattern you like the most.
- Undo email delete with a shake – There is nothing more frustrating than accidentally deleting an important email. You can easily reverse it in the default Mail app. Just shake your iPhone and it will bring you the option to undo an email deletion.
- Control your device by moving your head – Silly as it sounds, it is true. You can control your iPhone with your head. iOS 7 can use your front-facing camera and detect your movements. This feature is probably intended for those who have limited mobility in their hands, but it is very impressive when you think about it.
- Use your flashlight for alerts – For those people who have a hard time responding to alarms, this feature is crucial. You have the option to make your flashlight flash on and off when you get an alert. You can find this feature in “Settings”, then “General” and then “Accessibility”. Once there, scroll down and turn the on “LED Flash for Alerts”.
- Never miss a link your friends tweeted out – Safari can now synchronize up with your Twitter account. By doing that, it will show you all the tweets in your stream including the links. When you are in Safari, go to the bottom of the window and hit the Bookmarks button. After that, press “@” symbol and you will be able to see all of your Twitter feed.
- Wish yourself happy birthday – One more of the best-hidden features that iOS 7 possesses. If you tell your Siri when your birthday is, it will send you a lovely message on the day, congratulating you and wishing you all the best.