Have you always had the best phones in the market, but now you are not sure which phone is the best? Find out which are the top five best smartphones in the market today!
There are simply a lot of new phones coming up, and it is sometimes hard to keep track about every one that comes out. However, when it comes to phones that are so innovative and move the boundaries, we cannot help but notice them. Here is the list of the top five best smartphones, starting from the number five:
Don't Miss: The Hottest CES 2017 Highlights
5. Oppo N1 – On the last place of the top five smartphones is Oppo N1. Maybe you have heard about this phone and maybe you have not. Nevertheless, this is one serious and elegant phone, and you have not seen anything like that before. It comes from China; it has a Full HD 13MP camera, Android 4.2, 2GB of RAM memory, and the 5.9-inch screen, with 1920x1080 resolution. In addition, it has its own Android skin named ColorOS. The best is yet to come! Of course, we are talking about the price. You would expect it to be expensive, but in fact, it is not. It costs only $620.
4. Nokia Lumia 1020 – What can describe why this phone is on the list of top five smartphones? It is the fact that it has 41 megapixels! It is more that even the best camera can do. That is not all. It has 4.5-inch screen, the multi touch ability, 2GB of RAM memory, and Windows Phone 8. Its only flaw is that it is a little robust. It is more than 40g heavier than iPhone 5 for example. It is also slightly wider than we are used to, and it is sometimes hard to use it comfortably.
3. Google Nexus 5 – It deserves the spot on the top five smartphones because almost without trying, Google managed to make something amazing. Google Nexus 5 has 8MP camera with optical image stabilization, 2GB of RAM memory, and 4.9-inch screen. It is the first phone with 4.4 version of Android, named "Kitkat". There are two versions of the phone, one is made for North America and another for the rest of the world. Choose the one you need and enjoy!
2. HTC One –It is a very beautiful phone, it perfectly fits the hand and it is very comfortable to use. It has impressive qualities: 2GB of RAM memory, works on Android 4.1 version and can be upgraded to 4.4, 1920x1080 pixel display, and 4MP camera. This is one high-quality phone that surely will not disappoint you.
1. LG G2 – And, in the first place of the list of the top five smartphones in the market today is LG G2. The long expected phone is finally here, and it is absolutely amazing! This is without a doubt one of the most elegant phones ever made. It comes with Android 4.2, 2GB of RAM memory, and 13MP camera with LED flash. Every application works without any problems, games as well. It is safe to say that it is the most powerful phone made so far.
Now you know it and you have all the insights, you have everything you need to choose the very best phone for you from this list of the top five smartphones. None of the phones from this list will disappoint you; on the contrary, they will all amaze you!