Do you want a phone that could replace your camera? Choose one from our list of best smartphone cameras.
Are you sick of carrying hundreds of things when you are going to a vacation? Phone to call your mother, camera to take pictures, and video camera to capture amazing events. To bring all that with you, you usually need big size bag, and of course, it is very heavy. With technology progress, you do not need to do that anymore. New smartphones cameras keep on getting better and better. There are many things that a manufacturer needs to improve, but they sure are going to the right direction. Here are some of the best smartphones cameras.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
- Without doubt, number one place on the list of best smartphone cameras is Nokia Lumia 1020. It has a camera with the greatest resolution and with the finest details. With its 41 megapixels, it surely does not have a match in the mobile world. You can also use its custom camera application so you can do numerous creative things with your pictures. However, there is always place for improvement, but Nokia Lumia 1020 camera sure is near perfection.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is in the second place on our best smartphone cameras list. The camera and all its modes can be used easily. The image quality is impeccable, the zoom is amazing, and the only flaw is because it is heavy and not so easy to use. The zoom itself is rather funny looking, and not something that we are used to see in phones. If you do not have problems with that, then this is a phone for you.
- Nokia Lumia Icon has also found the place on our list of the best smartphones cameras. It has 20 megapixel camera that makes the most amazing photos ever. The quality of images is excellent, but the phone itself is kind of heavy and hard to use. However, its fantastic display will amaze you.
- HTC One comes fourth in best smartphones cameras list. This model has a better camera than the previous HTC models. The pictures look amazing on its 4.7-inch screen. It has the 4-ultrapixel camera that is accompanied with LED flash. This model also has its own UltraPixel sensor. It also has great features to make your photos even more interesting.
- Another Samsung phone in this best smartphones cameras list is the Samsung Galaxy S4. It has the amazing 13-megapixel camera that makes perfect and sharp photos. You can also use the interesting camera tricks that are really amusing. You will make great photos and have the ability to add some fun filters or effects.