We all know the backslapping used car salesman who likes to hoodwink and swindle his customers. He manages to make off with a hefty profit in the process. And the client is left holding the steering wheel with an empty expression on his face. So the thing is that one has to be very vigilant if one wants a bargain offer that pays in the long run.
While the rates of used cars in the market are subject to fluctuations, currently they are the best. Therefore you ought to avail the opportunity and get a second hand vehicle worth its mileage and performance in solid numbers. The following are the five topmost used cars in the auto arena:
- The Acura TL: It comes at a reasonable price and is reliable too. And besides the sturdy all-wheel drive there is a six-speed manual gear device to boot. A used model will cost you around $20,000.
- The Cadillac CTS Sedan: The medium range luxury vehicle is ideal for those who want to save some cash. Toting a V6 engine, this baby is the tops in actual road ripping ability. Get ready to shell out close to $21,000 for one.
- The Chevrolet Volt: When it comes to fuel economy this critter of the open road just can’t be beat. It can perform on electric batteries for quite some distance. A sample won’t come for less than $21,400.
- The Ford Focus: This sleek and streamlined car holds its own under your commands on the street. And a four cylinder engine ensures good ignition and power. Yet it is very cheap at $10,000 to $13,000.
- The Honda Civic: The legendary car from the makers of Honda has a compact nature that suits virtually anyone. It is available in a far better version than the previous one. The price range varies from $10,000 to $18,000.