2014 continues to be a year marked by the accelerating hiring cycles across nearly all cloud computing companies.
Don't Miss: How to Pre-order Nintendo Switch
Signing bonuses of $3K to $5K for senior engineers and system design specialists are becoming common, and the cycles from screening to interviews to offers is shortening. The job market in the cloud computing industry is leaning in favor of applicants who have a strong IT background in systems integration, legacy IT expertise, business analysis and in many positions, programming as well.
One of the most common questions and requests I receive from readers is who the best companies are to work for. I’ve put together the following analysis based on the latest Computer Reseller News list The 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors Of 2014.
Using the CRN list as a baseline to compare the Glassdoor.com scores of the (%) of employees who would recommend this company to a friend and (%) of employees who approve of the CEO, the following analysis was completed. You can find the original data is here . There are many companies listed on the CRN list that don’t have than many or any entries on Glassdoor and they were excluded from the rankings below. You can find companies excluded here.
The highest rated CEOs on Glassdoor as of February 23rd include the following:
- Jeremy Rouche of FinancialForce.com (100%)
- Robert Reid, Intacct (100%)
- Randy Bias, Cloudscaling (100%)
- Sridhar Vembu, Zoho (98%)
- James M. Whitehurst, Red Hat (96%)
- Larry Page, Google (95%)
- Christian Chabot, Tableau Software (95%)
- Aneel Bhusri, Workday (94%)
- Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe, SAP (93%)
- Marc Benioff, Salesforce (93%)
- David Friend, Carbonite (93%)