Photography, with time, has been the best thing ever used to capture moments in a lifetime. The ability to capture moments is always fascinating and will never run out of trend.
There are some very simple to use apps, while some are very sophisticated that they need time to master the art of using them. Most, if not all of these applications, are found in the Android app store – that is the Google Play store.
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
- Photo editor pro is a free application that anyone using the Android device can use. This is a photo editing app that is not fancy at all, but can allow you to change your photo in one single touch. It employs features such as filters and frames and photo enhancement features such as rotation, color balance, crop, and the ability to add text on the pictures.
- Be funky photo editor is a $2.99 application on the Google market specially designed for the Android tablets and phones. The good thing with this application is that it is also available in its free version, which allows one to try and later buy the paid version if interested. This is a photo editing tool that allows one to play around with the effects available to come up with a desired kind. This application employs numerous editing tools and effects such as exposes, filter, and sharpening features.
- After focus is a free app that allows you to focus on what you intend to show people on the photo. This application teaches one to focus on one point of the photo hence making the other point to appear blurred. Blurring background on a photo gives it a more professional effect. After focus can also be found in the Google play store for free.
- Pixlr Express defines one of the easiest photo applications to use on your Android. This is because it employs very simple techniques to make your photos appear more beautiful and unique. With this app, one can be able to resize, crop, rotate, add boarders, contrast, remove red eye, or even whiten teeth (who knew that was possible!). Pixlr Express has the best filters when you compare them with those of other apps, maybe because the app was made by the same group that made the Pixlr-O-Matic. A well-known filter app.
- Photo Lab is considered one of the heavily featured app on the Google market store since it comes with over 500 frames for photos. This should be one of your favorite apps if you are a frame lover. It also provides background features, collage features, photo filters, and also has the new sensation of photo editing, that is the human-to-animal montage (this effect turns a human’s face into an animal’s face!). This app is available for $3.99 in the Google store, but a free version of it can also be found in the App store but with some of the features locked.