Mobile World Congress that lasted 3 days always excites us. It is the place where mobile manufacturers gave their best to amaze us.
- Nokia X and Nokia X+ - These two are the first Nokia phones that use Android. Not the regular Android that we are used to, but new one. The developers from Nokia have played a little and made their own version. What exactly do Nokia X and Nokia X+ bring us? They have 4-inch display, 3-megapixel camera, dual SIM card slots, it runs on a 1GHZ dual core processor, it has 512MB of RAM memory, and 1500mAh battery. This is definitely a phone that will occupy the attention of the possible buyers.
- Nokia XL - Another Nokia phone, and this one also uses Android. It has 5-inch display, 5-megapixel camera that has flash and auto-focus, it runs on 1GHz processor, it also has the option of two SIM cards. There are 6 colors option: green, blue, yellow, black, white and orange. However, the best thing about this phone is the price, amazing $150! If you were having doubts, don’t, this is the perfect phone for a small budget!
- ony Xperia Z2 - After a long time, the wait is over, and we are not disappointed! The new Sony Xperia Z2, the new waterproof phone, is absolutely amazing! It has 5.2-inch display, fabulous 20.7-megapixel camera, 2.3GHz processor, 4G LTE connectivity, and it has 3GB of RAM. It has a full HD screen that will not leave you indifferent. Just wait until March, when it is its official release date, and do not hesitate to buy it.
- LG G Pro 2 - It looks like smartphones keep getting bigger and bigger. That is the case with new LG G Pro 2, that has 5.9-inch display. It also has 2.26GHz processor, 3GB of RAM memory, 16 or 23GB of internal memory, and it runs on newest Android 4.4 KitKat. This phone surely has a lot to offer apart from its elegant look.
- Lenovo S860 - Just after buying Motorola, they came out with the new smartphone. The new S860 has 5.3-inch display, 2GB of RAM memory, MediaTek processor and 5-megapixel camera. With its modern look it will be perfect fit for everyone. This is surely the brand from whom we can expect a lot in the future.