iPads are great for on the go or lounging around the house – from reading to finishing work presentations, it does it ALL. But, what exactly does it do that you haven’t heard of yet? Well here are some cool features:
- Private Browsing: If you are a fanatic of making sure all of your information is stored away promptly, and no one will be able to access it, then this one is for you! You can enable this security feature in the settings app of your iPad. This security feature that is available will make sure that the iPad and surrounding websites will not track your website history or previously entered form data, such as your address or any account passwords.
- If your iPad seems difficult to complete sending any e-mails and finishing work presentations because of its size and holding both sides to type is difficult, then this feature is exactly what you are looking for. Apple felt your pain, and now offers a split keyboard feature that allows you to type easily and efficiently without fumbling around with the rather large device. This is great for all types of work, and will also suit your needs very well, no matter what the cause.
- Guided Access is great for ensuring kids and teenagers are doing exactly what they are supposed to do on the iPad rather than looking up videos on YouTube and playing games off the Appstore. Guided Access locks your iPad onto a specific app once it is opened by tapping the home button three times. Once the Apple tablet is locked onto the app, the only way it can resume to normal use is if you enter the passcode requested. This feature is great for schoolwork and practices.
- Having trouble defining words that you want to use or someone else has used? When selecting a piece of text that was typed or sent, a little black list of options will pop out to the side of the selected word or phrase, you have the option to define the word. This is a great feature that comes along with Siri, and defines any words you may have trouble defining on your own; or rather not pull out a bulky dictionary.
- Undo and Redo: You may have typed something you messed up, or maybe you were venting to that someone you miss, but you no longer want to send it and do not want to spend a bunch of time erasing all of the content. Just shake your iPad! Literally giving the device a light shake will pop up with an option to undo typing, which will delete all written content. If you do this on accident, you can shake your device again, and select “Redo”, which will bring back all written content!
Your iPad is innovated to fulfill your needs to your highest expectations, pursue these wonderful hidden tips that you had no idea existed and you will be hooked onto your iPad for all of your needs, as it can do most anything.