Apple is the leading manufacturer and smart phone giant of the world. They innovated something so new and fresh that everyone is dying to get their hands on – one of their latest phones of the season: the iPhone 5s. This new iPhone was released along with the new software update iOS 7.0. This wonderful phone was integrated with a sensor, to save time on typing in passwords, and other things of that nature.
However, some people have noticed that after awhile of using these shiny objects, the speed tends to slow down, and often they feel their phone is nothing good except to show off to envious friends. A slow phone is the last thing anyone wants or needs in this day and time.
Don't Miss: Win a Free Nintendo NES Classic in our Giveaway
So here we have 5 awesome tips to speed up your iPhone 5s and make it overall more productive.
- Double Tap the Home Button – When you double click the home button on the bottom of the phone, you will find that the screen “zooms out” from its view and shows you a panoramic view of all apps that have been opened, and/or are open and running. Use this nicely-integrated feature to put your worries to rest. Swipe up on each app, and find that it swiftly flies away, closing the app; and ultimately allowing more space for other apps to run and not slow down your phone, whatsoever.
- When you are running later or just pondering about the possibilities of where you spend your most time, your iPhone has those answers! If your location services are enabled, the phone tracks where you are, for how long. Even if it is somewhere you have been quite often, the phone can track how long it will take to get you to that place from the exact place you are sitting, standing, or driving. This is a great way to track your time during the day, and see how you are living your life.
- Have a special date or a doctor’s appointment to remember? Not a worry, your iPhone has gotten you covered. With the new integrated reminder and calendars, you can add special occasion’s right to your list with the tap of a button. In iMessage, Text Message, and in E-Mails, the date (after the device recognizes it), will underline it, offering you to add it to your calendar with just one tap. This new feature really saves you time, and help you get to where you need to be.
- The new Notification Center allows you to preview all missed, current, and today’s notifications. This can all be seen with the swipe down of the screen, even if your phone is locked. Not a worry though, if your phone is locked, the device will only display Contact names in place of the text or e-mail, so your privacy is safe! This is great if you are in a hurry and just need to be sure you have not missed anything as of then.
- Utility Center – Swiping up on any screen can pull up a whole new world for iPhone users, and can improve productivity. The phone allows you to pull up the camera, a flashlight, a calculator, and a timer. These are all great for various activities, which can improve your productivity in umpteen ways.