The top graduate schools in the United States will polish your youngsters who have almost reached their 21 years of age. They are indeed worth your time and investment.
Graduate schools come in five basic flavors: business, law, education, medicine and engineering. Then there are various sub-flavors and sub-specialties. Education and the academy culture have spread to the point where knowledge acquisition has become an ever-expanding universe in itself.
- Yale and Harvard occupy the #1 and #2 positions respectively as far as law practice is concerned.
- Then Harvard and Stanford are #1 and #2 as far as medicine is concerned.
- In case of business studies, Harvard and Stanford are again at the #1 and #2 spot.
- As for the University of Southern California it is the topmost winner of the lot.
- Then after it come the University of Southern Florida and Southern Methodist University.
- Among those that are way down on the list are the University of Miami and St. Mary’s University.
- The University of Pennsylvania is also a good business school.
- Then as far as education is concerned, Vanderbilt and Michigan State University are tops.
- In matters of engineering, MIT and University of California come out as the cream of the crop.
- And coming to law, Georgetown University and University of Maryland are it!
- Finally, taking a gander at medicine which is a healing art, the University of Washington and John Hopkins University make it to the mark.
One thing to keep in mind is that a graduate diploma in any one of these disciplines from a top graduate school is a one way ticket to a six figure salary and perks to boot.
There are some other top graduate schools in the country that will repay well in terms of investment made. They include:
The least value-lending ones include several art schools. Ultimately, if you have a degree under your belt, the cornucopia of lucrative careers will automatically open up before you. So just get enrolled and learn…then earn…those pleasure-giving bucks!