The Android users have not been left behind too; most of them use the music apps in their phones to access different genres of music available worldwide. Here are just but a few music applications used by the Android users.
- Sound Cloud – is one of the leading music platforms in the world with over 10 hours of music uploaded per minute. Sound Cloud contains new songs, remixes, news to actual comedies, etc. With this music application one can listen to new tracks or even different playlists made by different people anytime. The USA Today said that the Sound Cloud is a sharing machine that allows for Google+ sign in and share wherever and whenever!
- Poweramp player – This is a powerful tool for music for Android users. Most Android users prefer this application because it can play almost any song format. Power amp can play mp4, mp3, wma, flac, wav, ape, and aif. It has the ability to support a dynamic queue and can also play music from their initial folders. It has a very powerful bass separate adjustment knob and the ability to support lyrics. It supports the use of headphones and has very high customizable features that the Android users find very useful.
- Google play music – is another music application adored by the droids (Android users). With this application, one is able to listen share and discover new music on the internet. It allows one to play the music without being interrupted with ads. This application can allow you access your music anywhere without the pressure of syncing. It also allows for one to buy music online and sometimes can even recommend the best music for its users according to their tastes. Recently, they even added the ability to pin radio stations and listen to your favorite stations even when you do not have any connection.
- Android music player is one music application that was built for lower versions of Android, from 1.6 (basic) to 2.3(gingerbread). Due to its ability to support simple versions of Android, the application is not complex. It provides the option to use the Android open source project (AOSP) which developed music player. This is the easiest music application to use because it is not complicated.
- Double twist music player – this is one of the mobile applications that allow you to sync music from your laptop to your mobile phone. It is well-advanced to stream music, photos, and videos to the Xbox 360 or even Sonos. It is also best known for music downloads and Airplay to Apple TV (black model).